Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dye Studio up and running..



Finally discovered how to get back into this blog. I had forgotten the steps and password...generally just got confused. Now that I have rediscovered it all I can keep it updated with all the exciting forward movement in the studio! Been busy dying scarves and veils. Just did my first Saturday Market table here in Westport...very fun! I have a lot of new techniques and color combinations going...and a shop up and running at Handmade Artists. The pics are my new Nebula Series...these are the Ice Nebula, with other nebulas to come.
I am anxiously awaiting my sewing machine to come home from the hospital...in the sewing room there are silk overskirts, silk harem pants and tassel hip belts...all awaiting the sewing machine. Belly Dance and silk...a wonderful combination!

2 comments: